Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Life. Living. How?

So I have this problem. I can't communicate, I can't focus, I can't feel, and just to top it off I've been sick for 3 weeks, and I have no motivation to do anything. There's no one left to talk to and those who try I have a tendancy to push away and disregard with an air of detatched boredom. I don't know what I should do anymore. I just don't want to be like this. I want to be normal and have friends who feel they can talk to me, or who aren't affraid to approach me. Everyone must think I'm insane, not that I care, or say I'm not, because I probably am.

And then there is everyone's favourite 6 letter word - Stress. My life is full of it. And being sick does not remedy the situation. I'm sure I failed my math midterm. I spent more time coughing and trying not to gag than actually concentration on the problems. As a result I did not finish on time.

I wonder what next fantastic week has in store for me. I really don't want to know.

No comments: