Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Update.

I read the news today, oh boy....

Mood: Excited
Time: 12:00 am lol on the dot.
Physical Condition: Tired and sore.
Mental Condition: Happy (There's a first for everything)
Music: Don't Leave No One But The Baby - Alisson Krauss / Emmy Lou Harris
Location: In a chair, in front of a desk, near the front door.
Thoughts: My cat is being special again... I can hear her falling down the stairs... I thought cats landed on their feet. Oh jeez, she's squeaking... I thought cats meowed. Hmmmm....

So there's a breakdown of my current condition.

It's now summer, and I am currently stuck in my house... ALL FUCKING SUMMER. Except for the lovely week and a half out in B.C which I am looking forewards too sooooo much.

I RECORDED A SONNNNNG TODAY!

That's another exciting breakthrough, but it's late and there's no one to share it with :(

Hmmmm I actually don't have much to say, this is pathetic. I shall have to post again soon. I'm quite tired actually and I've barely eaten anything lately. Been too wrapped up in my own world of recording and writing. Bah it's soooo... Laxidasical. Plus there's no food in my house anyways. We're poor.

"And said the government unto the people ' Ye who possesith no money, shalt not possesith nourishment.'" And so it was. And it was not good. And everyone now because of it should hate the government.

I AM ALSO WRITING A TRILOGY!!!!!!!

Exciting no?

Anyways I'm done for now as I have nothing better to say, and I think my joints in my left had are developping arthritis from all the typing.

Night!

1 comment:

StephJP said...

I just realized I've never seen your cat, never seen your mom's house and haven't seen your family in probably almost half a year. The last one's a lie, actually, I realized that a while ago. Something's definitely wrong.

I enjoyed your song a LOT, if possible, could you send it to me next time we're both on msn or next time you feel like sending me an email with an attachment? I want to stick it in my iPod.

Hope you enjoyed the stampede, I still feel super bad (hah hah) for leaving you at the grandstand and not hanging out with you more during the day. I need to work on that.

Oh, and you can send me your beginnings of the tril if you want, I can edit and such for you, and maybe we'll swap if I ever get around to translating my story down to words.

Miss you!!!

P.S. I'm now obsessed with your link colours. I hope you're happy.