Sunday, October 12, 2008

Plus Qu'autant

<3

Oh no what I have I done?
I've dug a hole to bury the sun,
I've cried black tears of innocent blood,
I've done things that no one should.

Running from something I swear I can see,
Having no one ever believe me,
Screaming at the wall with it's indifferent stare,
Who am I to say who will be there.

Wandering slowly and blind in the dark,
I restlessly swing to and fro in the park,
Appear you do not, but it's already forgot,
And I have no despair to be sought.

Forgive and forget, better to love and have lost,
I would not have tried love if I had known the cost.
And now though I trust it, and try to be brave,
Something inside always wants to misbehave.

If you forgive me, I'll never dispute you,
I'll be with you always trying to clear the blue.
And leave you not, unless it's what you want,
Je te veux encore, plus qu'autant.

<3

No comments: